No homeowner enjoys the idea of swimming pool leak repairs in this backyard. Pools, much like cars, are expected to last for years on our end. With proper care and preventive maintenance of leaks can usually be avoided. Nevertheless, they still happen for many types of reasons.
Maybe your new home came with a pool from a previous owner who didn’t maintain it well. Or perhaps your pool flooded from heavy rains or an overflowing river or tank. Then again, if your pool was laid in the ground a decade or three back, you may be contending with structural deterioration, depending on the pools quality of materials used to construct your pool and deck.
Whatever the reason, of swimming pool leaks can happen to anyone at anytime and anywhere. Here’s a quick list of common places where swimming pool leaks most often occur in the given bellow.
The most common Types of Pool Leaks
There could be a number of reasons for your pools to have a leak. It is important that swimming pool leak repairs are taken care of quickly to avoid further issues with the pools. Some of the most common types of leaks include:
• Structural Cracks – A crack in the structure of the pool is a common reason for a pool to leak and this may also require deck repair system.
• Skimmer Leaks – Skimmers can get brittle over time and may crack with more age causing the pool to leak.
• Main Drain Leaks – The main drain stytem is at the lowest point of the pool. With constant water pressure at this depth of the pool, the severity of the leak can quickly escalate if not taken care of.
• Spa Jet Leaks – For pools that also have a hot tub, spa jet leaks can occasionally occur at that types.
• Water Feature Leaks – Over time, leaks can also occur in water features.
• Plumbing Leaks – These can sometimes occur on return lines and suction lines of the pools.
• Pump & Filter – Leaks on the pump or filter may need repair or replacement and mey be necessary to change.
• Underwater Lighting – Issues such as a bad fitting, old conduit, or failed seal can sometimes result in a leak the chances is bad fitting of the pool system.
• Water slides – Water slides may leaks at the main hose connection or in the underground plumbing.
How to monitor for all Swimming Pool Leaks
While it is possible for your pool service system technician to catch a leak during regularly scheduled maintenance, it is also very possible for a leak to occur in between all maintenance visits. Therefore, it is important that house owners know the signs to look for as well.
• Keep an eye on the water line of your swimming pool. If the line has receded, especially when not in use, then there is a good chance you could have a leak in the swimming pool.
• Maintain and monitor your water bill closely for any unusual spikes in monthly water charges. Abnormally high quality water bills can often mean there is an issue with the pool.
• Look for unusual all wet areas or damp soil around the pool where water may have seeped out.
• Take note of any sunken or eroded all main areas in your yard due to excess water in the area.
If you are noticing any of these signs or anything else that seems unusual, call us as soon as possible so that we can send an expert out to evaluate the situation and perform any swimming pool leak repairs that need to be done and will better perform.
Contact us for the Swimming Pool Leak Repair Experts
At Jdr Pool Service, we are the experts when it comes to swimming pool leak repairs. We utilize a many variety of testing methods to identify the source of your swimming pool leak. These include Pool leak repair, Pool remodeling, Pool resurfacing, Pool repair, Pool service, Pool decks, Pool plaster , Pool re plaster, Pool cleaning , Pool pump repair, Pool equipment repair, Pool renovation, Pool installation, Pool builders
If you think you have a leak, call the JDR swimming pool leak repair experts at Manning Pool Service.